Quality Care You Can Count On
COVID-19 Vaccine Update
You can now sign-up for our COVID-19 Vaccine Waitlist by clicking here. Please note that COVID-19 vaccinations cannot be scheduled by phone call or in the office.
It’s vitally important that we (Bridge Creek Family Medicine) continue to provide preventative, chronic and sick care visits unrelated to the Coronavirus.
Our patient’s health and safety is our highest priority, and we are taking all necessary precautions to keep our office safe and clean, including:
1) Ensuring our office staff are prepared and have the appropriate personal protective equipment to safely care for in-person visits.
2) Following proper office and medical cleaning routines, including thoroughly cleaning frequently touched surfaces after each patient visit.
3) Screening all patients for any signs of a respiratory infection or potential exposure and taking appropriate actions to protect our patients and care team.
4) Social distancing by limiting face to face qualified appointments only at the top of each hour. Please call with questions on qualified in office face to face visits.
We request that you wear a face mask to the office. Only the registered patient will be allowed in the office for face to face interaction. Pediatrics or our elderly patients that need assistance will be permitted one family escort in the clinic at the time of your visit.
There are many reasons to prefer virtual visits, including convenience and safety. Schedule your next follow-up, consultation, or medication refill as a virtual visit. Schedule Virtual Visit
News & Announcements
Dear Valued Patients, As Coronavirus (COVID-19) remains a frequent topic of global news, we want to reassure you that our practice is monitoring the situation closely. The following preventive measures… Read More
We Are Members of Privia Medical Group
As of July 24th, 2018, we are proud members of Privia Medical Group!
Proud to be Part of Privia Medical Group
Bridge Creek Family Medicine, PLLC is a proud member of Privia Medical Group. The best doctors in our community have joined together to form Privia Medical Group (PMG), a multi-specialty, high-performance medical group that puts patients first. Our physicians are united by the mission of providing better, more coordinated care for their patients.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.
"Dr. Dessieux is a wonderful doctor and his bedside manner is absolutely outstanding. He truly cares about his patients and what he does."
Access your personal health information and test results, securely message your care team, and manage payments, all from one spot and at your convenience, 24/7.
- See your provider's openings and schedule appointments.
- Review prescription medications and request renewals.
- View payment history and pay current invoices.